Wednesday 20 February 2013

Where Oh Where Have My Boobies Gone...

Where oh where can they be?


Take at look at exhibit A:
This picture was taken on the 31 October 2012. (please don't ask why I have this picture,because I could not say for sure, let us assume that one of my kiddies were playing with my phone that day)

Exhibit A
Now, take a look at exhibit B:
This picture was taken on the 05 February 2013. I can tell you why I have this picture, it is cropped from one of my 'After' pics submitted for the 12wbt Lean and Strong comp.

Exhibit B
Can you see the difference?

I would like to state for the record; the lines making my 'cleavage'  in exhibit B are a little bit of muscle and my boobs are still round (not long as this picture might imply, it is what they call an optical illusion!)

I was compelled to do this 'fun' blog because I have just returned from a bra shop. I have not been into a bra shop for many years, 4 years in June, to be exact. I know this date because will be married for 4 years in June and the last time I went bra shopping was for my honeymoon.

Since then I have been pregnant and\or breastfeeding. In the last 3 months I have lost plenty centimetres off my chest, a direct result of Round 4 2012 of Lean and Strong 12wbt. I have been managing with my old bras, but I knew it was time to go bra shopping when the cup of my old bras do not even touch the flesh of my breast anymore. The cups collapsed under t-shirts and made the contours of my rack look like a a pair of flopped pavlovas. I have gone from a 12C to a 10A.

Previously I would have chosen the plunging neck line to show off my boobs. But now I can wear high neck line tops and dresses and I feel good in them. (Like the dress I wore to the 12wbt Final) I am fairly happy with my new little 'puppies'. I have joked that I may consider a boob job once I know for sure we are not going to have more kids - but to be honest - I don't think I could go under the knife. Is there media pressure to have a nice big set of boobs? I suppose there is. But right now I feel kinda sexy with my perky pair, this could be due to the fact they are new and still a novelty.

I should have taken a pic of them in my new bras - wow - a good bra can do wonders for posture and body shape. If anyone out there is wearing a bra that does not fit and you have a few bucks to go and upgrade, I urge you to do it. When your 'sisters'  are supported and they are comfy, you will carry yourself better and your tops will instantly look and fit better too.


To answer my own question, my boobs have been melted away from lots of fat burning, muscle building workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment