Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Anna

My little girl Anna turned 3 today!!

She had a bumpy start to the day, getting donkey bitten by her younger brother and his 12 teeth. Her least favourite birthday pressie was a bruise on her arm in the shape of a little boys mouth.

It is funny - I have wanted to start a blog for so long - something for me, an outlet, and the first thing I write about is my darling daughter... Well, I guess, she is such a huge part of me it is inevitable that I will write about her on here.

Her day improved, she saw her daycare friends and  afterwards we all went to the Club for dinner. She even got candles in her icecream :) 

However her day ended much like it started - in a heap of tears - growing up is tough and being a mum is tough too.

Happy Birthday my boodle-bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment